In order to have a refund under this scheme each user MUST comply with all the following point:
- Only nappies BOUGHT under this scheme can be refunded under this scheme.
- The following will void your right to return your nappies:
- Not requesting support and query any doubts in writing to Ecopipo’s champion Jennifer Orr as soon as you need it. This first contact MUST be done by emailing Jenni to [email protected].
- Not following Ecopipo’s washing instructions and causing damage to nappies, to include inserts, covers and wraps.
- Not informing in writing no later than the given date of the end of the trial, that there is an intention not to keep the nappies.
- Not returning the nappies to Ecopipo HQ using Royal Mail 2nd class signed for.
- Money will not be refunded until the nappies have been returned and we have checked that they are in good working condition
- if nappies show clear signs of mistreatments such as not using the Velcro protectors, overheating, using bleach or any other damage money will not be refunded.
- Once we are happy with the condition of the nappies money will be refunded as followed:
- Option 1: £100.00
- Option 2: £ £57.50
- Option 3: The amount paid minus £10.00
Our final decision on the condition of the nappies cannot be challenged, however, we will decide if it is possible to offer a partial return on the nappies that are in good working order.