Ecopipo Small Wetbags
- They are made of quality waterproof PUL, 100% polyester.
- For your peace of mind, we only used PUL that is free from phthalates and banned azo dye
- The PUL not only keeps all the smells in but also helps air circulation to keep your nappies mould free.
- You can wash it with your nappies or normal laundry at 40 or at 60 degrees.
- Washing at 40 degrees prolongs the life o your wet bag.
- It has 2 compartments to separate clean from dirty, dry from wet, or whatever you need to separate.
- It fits 3 to 5 nappies.
- Excelente accessory when you go out with and need to change your baba’s nappy or clothing.
To prolong the life of your wetbag, Ecopipo cloth nappies recommend:
- To wash all your wet nappy bags preferably at 40°C with non-biological or biological washing detergent in powder or liquid;
- Wash at 60 when soiled;
- Never tumble dry or dry on top of a radiator and
- Do not iron.
When you look after your reusable products, especially the ones made of PUL, you help to prolong their life, therefore the carbon footprint of the product decreases.
This will enable you to look better at our environment and reduce your and your babies impact.